DoDublin Ghostbus Kids Tour
DoDublin Hop-on Hop-off Tour
It’s time to Do Dublin with Dublin’s original Hop on Hop off tour! DoDublin has been guiding visitors around the capital city since 1988 and operate Dublin’s No.1 Hop on Hop off tour.
Take a Ride on the Fright Side with The Ghostbus. Step inside the original Ghostbus and be transported into a world of ghostly happenings, comedy horror, and terrifying histories, taking in some of Dublin’s most haunting sights along the way.
Dublin’s Newest and Spookiest Children’s Attraction
Climb aboard Dublin’s spookiest bus – The Dublin Ghostbus – for a kid’s adventure that they’ll never forget.
Uncover the dark and horrible side of Dublin’s history and learn of gruesome tales about Dublin’s most infamous fiends:
- Hear of Mad William and his acquired taste… for human brains!
- Listen to the story of Dublin’s Count Dracula
- Discover the spine-chilling secrets of the infamous Dublin Bodysnatchers
- Learn the terrifying history of Misery Hill and why its name is so apt.
The Ghostbus Tour for kids (starring Dr Ghastly) is aimed at children aged 7-14. The tour storyteller; Dr Ghastly is a professional actor who will keep you and your kids entertained throughout and make it a memorable day for all!
While the tour does touch on the darker side of Dublin’s past, it also focuses on fun and entertainment, and is not too scary!
Ghostbus Kids Tour Information
- Children/Adults: €20.00
- Family Tickets (2 Adults + 2 Kids): €70.00
- Saturdays 1pm & 15:00pm (new departure times to be added soon, please see website)
- Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
- Tour Depart: from Bus Stop 271 (Stop 3 on the DoDublin Hop on Hop off Tour) located beside the O`Connell St & Abbey St junction
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure. Seats that are not filled 15 minutes before hand may be resold
- Warning; strobe lighting may be used during tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible Seat belts are provided and must be worn throughout the tour
- At least one adult must accompany groups of up to 6 kids
- The tour has been designed for kids aged 7-14 and has been designed to be more fun than scary, however it may not be suitable for children of a sensitive nature.
- Online Vouchers may be presented on your phone or can be printed
For a more scarier tour better suited for adults check out the original Ghostbus Tour!