This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with the website, www.yourdaysout.com (the “Site”).
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about how we treat your personal information and to explain how your personal information is processed when you use our Site. As a result, you will be able to provide consent to the processing of your personal information in a free and informed way in the sections of the Site in which you are asked to provide personal information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
This Site is operated by Stroom Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 545435 with its registered office at Suite 5161, Unit 1, 77 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2. (“Stroom”, "we", “us” or “our”). Please use the contact information provided at the end of this statement if you have any queries regarding this statement and your personal information we may hold.
We fully respect your right to privacy and will not collect personal information about you on this Site without your permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated with high standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“DPA”).
The terms governing the general use of our Site are set out in our [link to User Agreement]. By using this Site you are deemed to fully accept this Privacy Statement our [link to Cookies Policy], our [link User Agreement] and our Community Standards[●].
Cookies and use of technical information
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide us by filling in forms on our Site. This includes the information you give us when creating a user account; the information you input when completing feedback and contact forms. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Site.
- You are required to provide us with your full name, valid email address and a password when creating a user account on the Site. You have the option of providing us additional information on registration, such as the town you live in and whether you are interested in activities for boys and/or girls. This option is given so we can better tailor our communications with you.
- If you upload an image or avatar to your profile, this may personally identify you or others.
- If you post any reviews or other material on the Site it may identify you or others.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. We may record the ads you see and the number of times you view them.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify you.
- We sometimes host promotions and competitions. We will collect personal data explained in the relevant promotional or competition rules.
- If you access or login to the Site through a social media service or connect our services to a social media service, we may receive your user ID and/or username associated with that social media service, any information or content you have permitted the social media service to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address or friends lists, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. When you access or login to the Site through a social media service or connect our services to a social media service, you are authorising and do hereby authorise Stroom to collect, store, and use such information and content in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
How we use your information
If you volunteer your details to us, we may use the details you have given us, together with details of how you use the Site as follows:
- to allow you access to certain features of the Site and your user account with us if you have registered one;
- to maintain and manage your user account;
- to respond to your queries and requests, and to communicate with you;
- to manage and improve our services and the Site;
- to notify you of changes to our services, the Site, our Privacy Statement and/or any of our other published notices and terms and conditions;
- if you have consented, to provide you with newsletters and/or promotional materials as set out in this Privacy Statement;
- if applicable, to facilitate your participation in surveys you may wish to partake, or in a promotion, contest, survey or poll;
- to target advertisements to make the Site more personal and useful to you;
- to target personalised and customised content to make the Site more personal and useful to you;
- to understand statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, which does not personally identify you; and
- to communicate with you about new products, services, offerings or other information we reasonably believe may be useful to you.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing. We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal data with third parties, as approved by you and/or as described in this Privacy Statement. We may consider it necessary to disclose personal information without your consent or without consulting you, when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with our legal obligations and/or a Court Order, to cooperate with any law enforcement agencies, to enforce this Privacy Statement or our User Agreement or other legal rights, to protect the security of the Site, to protect the security and safety of others, to prevent fraud, or otherwise to protect our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of other users. We may also transfer your personal data on the sale, transfer or reorganisation of our business. Your personal data may be disclosed to service providers and/or third-party contractors who we work with and/or engage to help us operate our business and/or the Site.
Your personal data may be shared with licensors of the Site, such as when you access or login to the Site through a social media service or connect our services to a social media service. This Privacy Statement does not cover the data protection and privacy policies or practices of third parties. If you provide a third party any personal data, Stroom is not responsible for correcting, updating or removing any of your personal data contained in any third-party’s lists or databases.
Any information that you share and make publicly available on the Site may be made available to all users and third parties who access the Site. If you post any reviews, photographs or other material on the Site it may identify you or third parties, and this may be available to other users and visitors of the Site. By posting reviews, photographs or other material on the Site you confirm you have received all relevant persons’ prior consent to post their personal information on the Site. Stroom is not responsible for any information that you share, and your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of any risk involved in your disclosure of such information.
Information that cannot be used to reasonably identify an individual (“Anonymous Information”) may be used in aggregate form, combined with other users’ Anonymous Information, and shared with third parties.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send using the Site may be read, intercepted or shared by others.
Newsletters and Updates
If you subscribe to our newsletter or any other e-mail updates, by submitting your e-mail address on creation of a user account or through another subscribe facility on the Site, and you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications, you can opt-out by (i) visiting your account page and unchecking the check box in the subscriptions section; or (ii) following the unsubscribe link on any of the emails. If you have any difficulty unsubscribing please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
Updating your personal information
[If you create a user profile on our Site you can see the subscriber personal information you’ve provided to us by accessing your [“Profile” / “Settings”] page, which gives you the option to correct or update your information at any time by just logging into your profile. Once you register, you will be able to change most of your personal information, including: picture or avatar, username, address, password, interests and age/gender of targeted childrens activites. If you have any difficulty updating your account information please contact us using the contact details below.
Requests regarding data supplied via the Site
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied via the Site. If you wish to obtain such copies, you must write to us at our mailing address provided below and include any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the Site (e.g. username and e-mail address). We will also require your full name and residential address in the circumstances. We reserve the right to charge a statutory fee, as permitted under the DPA.
If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you can request us to correct that information. These requests must be in writing and sent to us at our mailing address or the email address provided below.
In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied via the Site be deleted.
Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data processing and privacy practices, the features of our Site, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the updated Privacy Statement here and notify our registered users by email or by means of a notice. Save for urgent changes (such as those required by law) we will post such a notice on our Site prior to the changes becoming effective. Please review the changes carefully. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you consent to and accept those changes. If you do not consent to such changes you can delete your user account and stop using the Site.
If you have any questions, requests or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement please contact us using the following information:
Email: [email protected]
Postal address: Stroom Limited, Suite 5161, Unit 1, 77 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2.
This statement was last modified September 2015