Deals: Clifden Station House Hotel, Galway | 1B&B €69 | 2B&B €125
€69 for one Night or €125 for 2 Nights or €179 for 3 Nights
Two Adults €69 for 1 Night, €125 for 2 Nights or €179 for 3 Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast, 1pm Late Check out Full Use of the Leisure Facilities. Exclusive Offer: €26 for 4 Course Dinner in the Signal Bar & Restaurant, payable directly to the hotel.Jan 2, 2019 - Mar 31, 2019More details
Two Adults €69 for 1 Night, €125 for 2 Nights or €179 for 3 Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast, 1pm Late Check out Full Use of the Leisure Facilities. Exclusive Offer: €26 for 4 Course Dinner in the Signal Bar & Restaurant, payable directly to the hotel.
- One Night: Was €105 | Save €36
- Two Nights: Was €210 | Save €85
- Three Nights:Was €315 | Save €136
The perfect base for exploring the West Coast of Ireland
The Clifden Station House Hotel is highly known for its welcoming atmosphere, excellent reputation and is one of the most popular family hotels in Galway. The cozy, warm hotel has a great variety of family rooms, 4-star self-catering apartments, an indoor swimming pool and a free kids club throughout the school holidays. Kids under 12 years of age stay free (B&B) when sharing with adults.
The Clifden Station House Hotel is located in located only 2 minutes from the centre of Clifden in the heart of Connemara. This stunning location along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way is one of the most stunning areas in Ireland and close to the amazing range of attractions and activities Connemara has to offer.
Located within 20 minutes of the hotel you will find Kylemore Abbey, Connemara National Park, Killary Fjord and the newest attraction along the Wild Atlantic Way, the Derrygimlagh Discovery Point which is the site of Marconi’s wireless station and the landing point for the first transatlantic flight from pilots Alcock and Brown.
Clifden is known for its lively music scene with some great bars and restaurants as well as some fantastic boutique shopping including Millars Connemara. For more than a century Millars Connemara has been trading in Clifden. Steeped in tradition and style, Millars continues to excel as one of the most superior stores of its kind in the country.
When you complete your purchase, you will receive a notification/ticket from YourDaysOut. This is NOT your voucher.
Your Voucher will be emailed to you by GETAWAY within 24 hours.
If your voucher does not arrive, contact [email protected]
- Valid from 2nd of January to the 31st of March 2019.
- Available Sunday to Friday .
- Based on 2 Adults Sharing .
- Subject to availability at time of booking.
- Late Checkout until 1pm .
- Black out Dates : Not Valid during School Holidays including Feb 18th & 19th, 24th, 25th & 26th, March 15th & 17th
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Advance booking required - Offer is subject to promotional room availability - book early to avoid disappointment.
- Valid Credit./Debit Card is required on arrival and any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- No limit of vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers to extend stay.
- Voucher must be presented on arrival.
- Full Use of the Leisure Facilities.
- Exclusive Offer: €26 for 4 Course Dinner in the Signal Bar & Restaurant, payable directly to the hotel.
- Valid Sunday – Friday from January 2nd – March 31st (Not Valid Saturdays)
- Not Valid during School Holidays including Feb 18th -19th, 23th - 26th, March 15th – 17th
- Bookings must be made through the hotel itself.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your booking is not confirmed until you contact the hotel and using your voucher code you can book your stay with them.