Tubbercurry Old Fair Day Festival
A five-day heritage and craft festival, with the highlight of our festival the Old Fair Day, which takes place the second Wednesday in August, this year August 8th.
One of the oldest fairs in the world was relaunched in 1985. Now in its 32nd year providing fun and entertainment while showcasing our traditional heritage and crafts.
Highlights this year include:
- Sat 4th August: Teddy Bears Picnic (ideal for kids 0-10), Live music on the square from 7 p.m. with UNOWHO and Declan Nerney
- Sun 5th August: Family Fun Day with Thunder Crews, Circus Performers…
- Mon 6th August: Headers Cup and Road Race
- Tues 7th August: Treasure Hunt
- Wed 8th August: The Old Fair Day with live music by Shane McGowan and friends and Lisa McHugh