Are you trying to plan a family day out during the Easter break but are put off by the cost? Fear not, we're here to help.
YourDaysOut has teamed up with The Irish Daily Star and The Irish Mirrror to bring you some incredible money saving offers at some of Ireland's favourite days out – with vouchers available from Monday 11th for use every day until April 23rd.
YourDaysOut has thousands of ideas for things to do, whether you are looking for a local event, an outdoor family adventure or even an indoor activity...well, it is Ireland and sometimes there will be rain!
Local businesses can use our SaaS platform to create and manage a page for their venue or location that customers can follow to stay up-to-date with their latest promotions and events, leave or read reviews, buy admission tickets or even book a birthday party or school tour. The platform helps a business save admin time and make more money by creating different booking slots, managing capacity and selling online, 24/7.
You too can publish your own page to help other families find a local attraction or create your own online tickets for a local fundraiser or event, for less!
The money saving offers available to enhance your February mid-term break include:
- -2 for 1 on activities at SkyPark Adventure Park in Carlingford, Ireland’s biggest and most exciting Aerial Adventure Park with activities to suit the whole family including SkyPark main course, SkyPark Junior, Footgolf, Mini-Golf and the challenging Ireland’s Ancient East Maze.
- -Have a sunny day out in the southeast with Secret Valley Wildlife Park in Wexford where you can hand feed the Llamas and Alpacas, have a go on the Quad Train and bottle feed the baby goats with a ‘Kids Go Free with every paying adult’ coupon that is valid for use until April 23rd.
- Castlecomer Discovery Park will be open daily over Easter for adventure, picnics, walks, fun, running, playing, jumping and laughing. Castlecomer launch their Junior Adventure Course this Easter, a brand new activity for younger visitors. The new low ropes course sees children navigate a series of obstacles that support developing coordination and encouraging physical exercise. This activity is bundled with their giant bouncing nets; kids adore jumping around under the trees and you can save money with our fantastic 2 for 1 voucher!
- Based in Laois, Castleview Open Farm is home to hundreds of animals and you can use our special 2-1 admission to enjoy their new baby lamb feeding area and shed for people to bottle feed some pet lambs. The outdoor animals will all be returning to the fields for April too.
- And while we know only too well that the Irish weather can be unpredictable at best, we have you covered with amazing offers for use at The Playcentre located in Trim, Co Meath & Kingscourt, Co. Cavan and Kidspace in two Dublin locations in Rathfarnham and Rathcoole. Enjoy the warmth of the indoor setting with plenty of fun activities for the little ones to burn off some energy while parents relax with a hot drink and a treat. Kidspace also host some incredible drop-off Easter camps including a Slime Sensation workshop.
- Leisureplex venues offer you the ultimate bowling experience! Kiddie ramps and ball walls for our very youngest bowlers so they can strike out. Tenpin Bowling can be enjoyed by people of all ages and it’s a great way of getting in some light exercise. The venues also have Quasar, Arcade Games and some have Zoo Indoor Play Centre. The coupon is 2-1 bowling in Leisureplex Coolock, Leisureplex Charlestown, Leisureplex Tallaght, Leisureplex Blanchardstown and Leisureplex Cork.
- Waiting to be explored is the Wells House and Gardens estate, with 450 acres of adventure and outdoor fun, where trolls, dragons and fairies have made their home in the woodlands and would you believe there's even a Gruffalo? There's also a super adventure playground, animal farm, indoor Victorian games area, stunning gardens and the On site cafe Brambles is perfect for lunches and sweet treats! Save money with 2-1 child admission.
- The National Wax Museum Plus is located in the heart of Dublin's city centre and offers a museum experience unlike any other, whether you are young or old, a culture vulture or fun seeker. A fun family day out that is even better value with our 2-1 coupon that can be used anytime up April 23rd.
Pick up your copy of the The Irish Star or Irish Mirror this week!