Experience Japan Festival Day
Sunday, 7th April 2019 12pm to 4pm at Farmleigh House & Estate in the Phoenix Park
Join us in the beautiful surrounds of Farmleigh to celebrate Japanese and Japanese-Irish culture. Bring your friends, your family, your kids, your dogs (on leads!) and enjoy the huge variety of Japan, from traditional Taiko drumming to modern-day Cosplay.
The best way to get to the festival is the free Dublin Bus return shuttle service running 11:30am-6pm between Parkgate Street and Farmleigh.
Top Tips to enjoy the day:
- Bring a picnic to enjoy under the cherry trees
- Bring cash, as there are no ATM or card services available on site
- Bring a reusable water bottle and fill up at the drinking fountains
- Follow us for updates on Facebook and Twitter and use the tag #ExpJapan
- Respect your surroundings and please leave Farmleigh as beautiful as you find it!